MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro Repair
We are the professional Apple computers laboratory with many years MacBook repair experience.
Like any other laptop, MacBook, MacBook Air or the MacBook Pro are full of electronics, software and hardware, it can be corroded by spilled coffee or start getting overheated from time to time.
Why to repair your MacBook with us?
- Each MacBook repair is carried out in our laboratory without mediation!
- We do repair MacBooks at a component level.
- We do MacBook repair very fast. In most cases, you will get your computer back the same or the next day.
- We use only original and high quality parts!
- No one can compete with us on the quality and speed levels!
Our laboratory is specialized in repairing MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro computers. We repair any hardware and software related problems. Here are some things to note:
MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro repair or upgrade
- MacBook keyboard repair or replacement.
- MacBook repair or handling after liquid was spilled on it.
- MacBook screen repair or replacement.
- MacBook battery replacement.
- Repair or replacement of screen hinges.
- Solutions to overheat related problems.
- MacBook fan repair or replacement.
- MacBook graphics card repair.
- Motherboard repair on a component level.
- Reflashing BIOS EFI component.
- Canceling EFI password or user block .
- Repair, replacement or upgrading of a hard disk.
- RAM replacement or upgrade.
- Mac OS X repair or reformatting with a new Mac OS X installation.
- Installation of another operating system like Windows in a dual boot (Boot Camp).
- Repair or replacement of the charger or plug.
Most common problems in MacBook, Macbook Pro or Macbook Air
- The MacBook does not not turn on at all.
- The MacBook crashes at start or in the middle of booting the operating system.
- White screen with a question mark and folder that blinking in the middle of the screen.
- White screen with no picture at all in the MacBook Pro or Mac Book Air.
- Black screen with no picture at all in the MacBook Pro or Mac Book Air.
- Mac OS X does not start up or it takes too long to boot.
- A spilled coffee, tea or any other liquid on top of the MacBook.
- The MacBook is too slow.
- It takes too long to load Mac OS X.
- The MacBook freezes up in the middle of work.
- “Kernel Panics” from time to time, warn you to turn off and restart the computer.
- Some MacBook keyboard buttons stopped working.
- The MacBook does not get charged or the battery doesn’t last long.
- The MacBook’s LCD screen or glass is cracked.
- The MacBook fan is making noise or spins too fast.
- The MacBook gets overheated.
- The USB port is broken or not working at all.
If you have any problems with your MacBook, MacBook Air or the MacBook Pro, please feel free to contact us.
It will even be better if you bring your MacBook to our lab. We will check it free of charge and let you know how much the repair will cost.